What are natural ingredients?
FDA refers to natural ingredients as ingredients extracted directly from plants as opposed to being produced synthetically. Natural ingredients are grown and processed in an ecological manner. They are not extracted or processed using petrochemicals. They are extracted using simple methods and produced with minimal physical processing. It's important to note that the Natural ingredients are the most powerful ingredients.
What are Natural Products?Products made with all-natural or mostly natural ingredients are referred to as Natural products. Natural products contain chemical compounds or substances produced naturally by living organisms (plants and naturally occuring minerals). Therefore natural products are free of all petrochemicals.
- Natural products do not contain the synthetic chemicals such as SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), Phthalates, Paraben, Phosphate, Polysorbate, Disodium EDTA or harmful plastics
- Natural products are free of all artificial ingredients, artificial coloring (dyes), flavoring and preservatives. The FDA considers the term "natural" to mean that nothing artificial or synthetic (including all color additives regardless of source) has been included in, or has been added to.
- Solvents and preservatives used in natural products are derived from natural ingredients
- Natural products are not genetically engineered & do not contain GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Natural products are also eco-friendly because they are non-toxic, non-polluting, biodegradable and cruelty-free (free of animal testing)
Why should we use natural products?
Have you ever thought about all the chemicals you and your family are being exposed to in your everyday life? Do you want to live in a home filled with harmful chemicals or put industrial chemicals on your body? And, do you know the air inside your home is more polluted than the air outside, from the volatile chemical compounds found in the mainstream household supplies and personal care products that we use everyday? Read our blog here on how everyday household products are contributing significantly to the air pollution inside your home.
Products with natural ingredients (unlike their conventional counterparts with harsh synthetic chemical ingredients) are simply better for the body, the environment and the planet.
Conventional chemical-based products can contribute to cancer, respiratory problems, allergic reactions and many other health issues. Products with natural ingredients are safer and are of higher quality. Use of natural products provide peace of mind and make us feel better.
Living a healthier lifestyle is not just limited to diet and exercise. Use of natural products have tangible health benefits. Going natural and chemical-free has never been easier with a wide range of consumer goods available in every category. These include household products, green cleaning supplies, personal care products including health and beauty products, natural and organic food, dietary supplements, pet care products, and many more. Check out all the natural product categories offered by Veroeco.